Are you fed up of tweezing or shaving your hair from time to time? Then our clinic has brought to you the solution you need. Waxing daily will need a lot of your time which you cannot afford to waste so you can just take the short cut out of your problem and opt for permanent hair reduction with the help of laser therapy. It is the most gentle way of getting rid of unwanted hair from almost every part of your body.
What are the Benefits of Permanent Hair Reduction?
Now if you are confused regarding why you should opt for permanent hair reduction, then these reasons will help you to make your decision. Listed below are some of the benefits of permanent hair reduction that will make you want to give up on your razors and wax:
- The procedure of laser hair removal is extremely safe and very effective too because the lasers are pointed to the targeted hair follicles.
- The treatment is quite quick and won’t take much of your time although delivering the best results.
- With this procedure, you can achieve a shaved bikini line, underarms and legs forever. You don’t have to waste time shaving off your hair every time you are getting ready for an occasion. Thus, the process is a one time investment for a time saving future.
- Moreover, if you think about it, it will be much cheaper to you in the long run. This is because you don’t have to keep buying razors and creams and other equipments from time to time. You just have to invest once in this treatment.
- No more worries about ingrown hairs with a laser hair removal. Razor burn also can be kept at bay with this treatment.
What is the Procedure for Laser Hair Reduction?
The step by step process of laser hair reduction is enumerated below:
- You will be asked to shave the area under treatment a few days before the treatment to yield better results.
- To make you comfortable during the treatment, a cool gel or laser tip is applied to the area under treatment.
- The technician will provide you with specialized glasses and you will have to wear them.
- The laser will be first used at certain test spots.
- Then according to your comfort level, various aspects of the laser like the size, power and pulse frequency is adjusted.
- With the help of a hand-held laser, the laser beam will be focused precisely on the follicles of the hair located in the region which you want to treat.
What Post-Operative Care Should You Follow?
The doctor will advise you regarding your post-operative care. You will be given certain ointments to apply on the treated areas. This will minimize any discomfort that might occur. Subsequent treatments will be scheduled for you after the initial treatment. These follow-up sessions will help you achieve the best results and get the most out of the treatment.
Whether you want to remove facial hair or shave off your bikini line, a laser hair reduction can help you achieve the perfect outlook you have been longing for.