Every part of the human body degrades with time and so does the vagina. Collagen fibers are one of the main constituents of the vaginal wall and with time these fibers start losing their elasticity. The first and foremost effect of this physical change is a reduced pleasure during sexual intercourse. This reduction is elasticity is not only a normal ageing process but is also accelerated by child birth. With the loss in elasticity, some women also face urinary incontinence. But all these problems have a single solution and that is vaginal rejuvenation. And laser vaginal rejuvenation is an even more efficient process yielding better results.
What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Laser vaginal rejuvenation or vaginal tightening is an advanced procedure in which the laser beams are used to stimulate the growth of collagen in the vaginal walls. This automatically restores the youthful outlook and nature of the vagina. Apart from being used for aesthetic purposes, the procedure of vaginal rejuvenation can also treat urinary incontinence.
What are the Types of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Laser vaginal rejuvenation is again of several types which are listed below:
- Laser for Anterior Vaginal Rejuvenation
The anterior vaginal rejuvenation with the help of a laser in performed in the front portion of the vagina and also in the region underneath the bladder. This is done with a sole purpose of reducing the size of vaginal cavity. If you are feeling a lack of sensation during intercourse and see that your vagina is gaping, then you can opt for the anterior vaginal rejuvenation with the help of laser.
- Laser for Posterior Vaginal Rejuvenation
In this procedure of vaginal rejuvenation, the tissues at the back of the vagina and those overlying the rectum are repaired. This will help in reducing the gaping vaginal cavity. If you feel that you cannot use tampons properly, then this procedure can solve your problem by tightening your vagina. Perineal rejuvenation is also done along with this process.
- Laser Hymenoplasty
If you want to restore your hymen so that your vagina appears to be in the pre-sex condition, then laser hymenoplasty will help you out. With this procedure, your hymen will be reconstructed.
What are the Benefits of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
The benefits of opting for laser vaginal rejuvenation are as follows:
- You will get a more youthful look just with this simple outpatient procedure.
- A laser vaginal rejuvenation can also tone your vaginal muscles giving you an enhanced vaginal strength and control.
- You will feel an increased friction during sexual intercourse which will promote your sexual gratification.
- This will also help you get rid of the problem of urinary incontinence.
- Some women, after their childbirth, experience trauma and lose control over passing of flatus and stool. But with the process of vaginal rejuvenation you can gain control over these as well.
Nothing is impossible with medical science becoming so advanced. So, if you think you are facing a decreased pleasure during intercourse due to your gaping vagina, just opt for a laser vaginal rejuvenation and see the difference for yourself.