Worried about the wrinkles on your face? No need to be worried as with the non-ablative laser skin resurfacing, you can get rid of them for good. You can look younger even when signs of ageing have started appearing. This treated will tighten your skin and tone it giving you a much younger look than ever.
What is Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Non-ablative laser skin resurfacing is a type of cosmetic procedure whose only aim is to diminish all types of scars on your face giving you a spotless skin that will make you look beautiful and young. The non-ablative procedure is much safer and less invasive than the ablative one. The collage production is stimulated by the laser which helps to correct all the imperfections on your skin. The anti-ageing benefits of this procedure are beyond limits.
Who Are The Candidates For Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- If you are not sure whether you should opt for the non-ablative laser skin resurfacing or not then here are some points regarding the ideal candidates for the procedure.
- If you have anti-ageing signs appearing on your skin that are diminishing your beauty then a non-ablative laser skin resurfacing can be the solution to your problem. The wrinkles and lines on your face will disappear.
- If you have superficial facial scars like those acne, this treatment can help you out.
- Your skin must have a good elasticity and should be oily.
- Your skin should not have the tendency to get scarred with minor injury.
- You should not be having any prescribed medicines and be free of medical considerations.
- Most importantly, you should have realistic expectations from the procedure. You should be aware of the benefits and what happens during the procedure from before.
- If you have a lighter skin tone, then you are a better candidate for this procedure
What is the Procedure of Non-Ablative Laser Skin Resurfacing?
The procedural steps of non-ablative laser skin resurfacing are enumerated below:
- In this procedure a beam of laser is used to target the required area so as to remove spots and wrinkles.
- You will be asked to wear a specialized glass since laser procedure is used.
- Collagen production is stimulated due to the heat produced during the laser application. Now as you all know collagen is an important component of the skin and so its production will tighten your skin and make you look younger.
- Usually, the lasers of non-ablative type are fractionated in form. This helps them to deliver the heat to the skin in small packets or micro forms known as microthermal treatment zones.
- This type of approach in treatment is safer and non-invasive. This is because it will help your skin to heal much faster than usual.
- The recovery period is shortened and you will not have to face any complications as well.
Our experts will review your entire medical history and let you know whether you are eligible for the non-ablative laser skin resurfacing or not. Get rid of age spots, sun-damaged skin and wrinkles forever with our advanced treatment procedures.