Are you not happy with the shape of your eyebrows or find them too drooping? Drooping of brows is very common with age and there is nothing you can do to stop it but you can definitely correct it. With brow lift surgery, you can get your old brows back and believe me, your eyebrows will appear better than ever before. Drooping brows will give you a grumpy or sad expression all the time. So, if you want to look merry and cheerful, brow lift is a must.
Advantages of an Endoscopic Brow Lift:
Here are some of the key advantages of a brow lift surgery:
- It helps in minimizing the wrinkle lines which tend to develop across your forehead, between the eyes and on the nose bridge.
- It is effective in reducing frown lines as well as the vertical lines which are seen in between your eyebrows.
- It helps place your eyebrows in a youthful and alert position.
- It works to raise sagging brows which tend to hood your upper eyelids.
Who are the Best Candidates For Brow Lift Surgery?
If you want to know whether you are eligible for the brow lift surgery or not, then go through the following list to find out.
- If you are between the age of 35 to 50, and you have noticeable lines on your face that have led to immense sagging of the face, you can definitely go for a brow lift. Drooping brows will be easily noticed if you have considerable wrinkles on your forehead.
- If you find that you have an angry or tired appearance on your face all the time, that is your face does not naturally look cheerful, then your eyebrows have a lot of role to play in it and can be easily corrected with the help of a brow lift surgery.
- Presence of deep furrows in brows is another reason that will make you an ideal candidate for a brow lift surgery.
- If you feel that your upper eyelids are becoming heavy gradually and forehead lines are increasing, then too you are an ideal candidate.
What is the Procedure of a Brow Lift Surgery?
- The first step of the procedure includes an anesthesia. Your surgeon will choose for you the best method of anesthesia. It can be either general anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
- The incisions for a brow lift surgery can be done in various ways. If you want to go for the least invasive one, then an endoscopic surgery is recommended. A coronal incision is also done in which the incision starts from one ear and ends in the other.
- After the incision the skin of the forehead is lifted and the muscles are adjusted accordingly.
- After the procedure, the incisions are closed with the help of absorbable sutures or skin adhesives.
So, now that you know everything about brow lift surgery, don’t hesitate to improve your appearance and get back your youthful appearance.