Who doesn’t love dimples? Almost everyone does. And if you fretting just because you don’t have one, trust me as you have no reason to do so since with the advancement in medical science, nothing is impossible. With highly evolved cosmetic procedures, dimples can be created too with the help of a procedure known as dimpleplasty. Some people have naturally occurring dimples while some others have it by accident. But if you don’t have either of it there is nothing to worry about as you can simply get it through cosmetic surgery.
How Should You Prepare for Dimple Creation Surgery?
There are certain preparatory measures that you must take before you dimpleplasty or dimple creation surgery. They are explained below.
- Discuss with your plastic surgeon whether you are a good candidate for undergoing dimpleplasty or not.
- Let him know if you are allergic to any particular substance.
- Then, you must discuss with him or her the exact location where you want the dimples to be and he will guide you and show you which of the locations will be best for you.
- Ask your plastic surgeon whether you have to undergo any dietary changes before the surgery or not
How is the Dimple Creation Surgery Performed?
The steps of the dimple creation surgery are mentioned below:
- The surgeon will give you a general anesthesia or a topical anesthetic whichever is best for you. This will be done so that you don’t have to endure any discomfort or pain in the entire procedure. The anesthetic will take five to ten minutes to bring about its effect.
- Then a biopsy instrument will be used by your doctor to create the dimple by making a hole in your skin. From a small portion of area some fat and muscles will be removed to bring about the formation of dimple.
- The area is very minute and ranges between two to three millimeters.
Once the surgeon is satisfied with the result of the dimple, he or she will set the suture and place it in position to create a permanent dimple.
What are the Benefits of Dimple Creation Surgery?
The several benefits of the dimple creation surgery are listed below:
- The first and foremost benefit of this surgery is that it can give you beautiful and permanent dimples.
- Once you get the dimples you had been longing for, your self confidence will be boosted.
- The results of this surgical procedure are seen instantly and you don’t have to wait for days for the result to show itself.
- The procedure has a very minimal downtime.
- Another very important benefit of the dimple creation surgery is that it is an outpatient procedure, which means, you do not have to visit the doctor for several days. It can be completed in a single visit thus saving you a lot of time.
So, if you want to change your look by adding dimples to your already beautiful face, dimpleplasty is the perfect solution to your problem.